Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Unbreathable Dream Cast


Hey Everyone!  Here is my Dream Cast for Unbreathable by Hafsah Laziaf:

 

Lissa: I chose Emma Roberts for the part of Lissa.  I LOVE Emma Roberts as an actress and think she could play the part WONDERFULLY!  She never fails to amaze when she is on screen!  She also had the look for Lissa.  When I was reading Unbreathable, from the very beginning I could just see what Lissa looked like, and when I was picking out my cast I KNEW immediately that Emma Roberts was EXACTLY what I thought Lissa looked like!

 

 

Rowan and Julian: I chose the GORGEOUS Colin O’Donoghue.  He definitely fits the part looks wise.  But does Captain Hook ever fail looking incredibly sexy!?  ;)  I think he could pull off the softer version of himself for Julian and pull that dark, handsome, beautiful, daring , gorgeous, amazing, Oscar award winning (you get the point), part for Rowan! 

 

Queen Rhea: I chose Keira Knightley for the part of Queen Rhea.  Again, she is another actress that I just LOVE and think could do an AMAZING job at the role given.  Keira Knightley is beautiful, but she can also pull the side of her that uses her beauty against others.  She can play the evil queen and still be beautiful.  Which I think is an important part in Queen Rhea’s character. 

 

Slate: I chose Tom Hiddleston for the role of Slate.  It was weired how I picked him actually.  I was randomly searching for actors and actresses on IMDB and I just fell upon him and knew immediately that HE was Slate.  It was crazy!  I just saw it!  So yeah….haha. 

 

Dena: I didn’t have trouble at all picking the actress I want to play Dena.  I feel like I picked the PERFECT actress.  She reminds me of the way I pictured Dena and she is an AMAZING actress!  She plays every role PERFECTLY and has played such a variety of characters!  She doesn’t have any limits.  I chose…..Hayden Panettiere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Me