Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Review of 17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen


Gosh, I feel like I’ve been gone for such a long time!  Well…. I guess I have.  But I’m back now and here is my review on 17 First Kisses!  I got an arc of this book at TLA! 

 

Review of 17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen

I’m not sure what I was expecting from this book, but what I got was not at all what I thought it would be.  It’s not necessarily a bad thing, but just don’t go into this book with any ideas on what you think it is.  Because that’s not it.  I’ve been trying to come up with the words to describe this book and I’ve ended up with this: You know those songs that you hear on the radio and you think are catchy and cute but it’s not your favorite song?  And you think you’re going to listen to it on youtube but then you don’t.  then, a couple weeks later you see it on youtube and you’re like “Yeahh I forgot about this song!” and you jam out to it?  Then you forget about it again.  Then you find it again and you listen to it until you get it your of your system?  That was this book.  It’s cute and an enjoyable read, but it wasn’t my favorite.  It also didn’t keep me completely interested.  I think I read a few books in between starting and finishing it.  Which is pretty normal for me, but if it’s a really good book I won’t do that.  I think it’s worth a try to read but it’s definitely not for everyone. 

 

  I hope this review is helpful!  It’s not much but it’s my honest opinion.  I have to go to school now…so bye! :D

 

~Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Me