Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

TFIOS Tour Dallas Texas!

Hey guys!  So I have some exciting news!  Today is my 15th birthday and I got to see John Green, Shailene Woodley, Nat Wolf, and Ansel Elgort in person!  Holy crap!  I waited in line for ten hours and it was so worth it!  I cried because I was so happy!  I was told by 14 people today I look like Shailene Woodley!  One person even wanted a PICTURE with me because I look like her! LOL!  Amazing day! Best day of my life!  Met an amazing group of girls!  Shout out to them!  Alyssa Carrasco, Hannah Goodwyn, other birthday girl Hannah, Abdulla, Jenna Conn, Isabelle, Sadie, Sam, Sydney, Bridgette, Karina....Alex...Mary....Anique....Lexi...of course my fanboy Matthew and quite a few others!  You guys made my birthday so incredibly amazing!  I will post pics and videos tomorrow because I'm so tired right now!  But I am leaving this link!  I was on TV this morning!  BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! :D


http://www.wfaa.com/entertainment/Th-Fault-in-Our-Stars-fans-line-up-to-see-author-stars-of-film-258656801.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Me